Browse or Download The 9 Diet Plans
All the diets are available as ebooks (.pdf format) for instant download.
Note: Additional food recipes, cooking advice and new food suggestions are available in the forum.
Read About Weight-Related Conditions
Find out which diet is best for these conditions:
- Bloated Stomach,
- Raised Blood Pressure,
- Cellulite, Raised Cholesterol,
- Type 2 Diabetes, Depression,
- Diverticulitis, Hyperglycemia,
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS),
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS),
Note: More information about weight-related disorders is available in the weight loss forum.
Read About Dietary Nutrition
Browse advice about macronutrients like carbs, fats and protein, as well as micronutrients such as vitamins, minerals and phytochemicals, plus advice about sugar, alcohol and dietary fiber. Don’t forget, weight reduction is not just about counting calories – nutrition is important too.
Note: More nutritional information is available in the diet forum.
Read About Body Weight and Energy Intake
Use the calculators provided to obtain answers to questions like:
- What is Your Body Mass Index (BMI)
- What is a Healthy Weight For Your Body Frame
- What Are Your Calorie Needs
Read Tips About Motivation
Drawn from real-life case-histories, diet motivation tips deal with all types of daily problems faced by dieters who want to lose weight but have difficulty maintaining the necessary eating habits. If Life gets in the way of your weight reduction goals, you need to read these tips!
Examples of Motivational Articles
- The Real Secret of Weight Loss
- The Biggest Dieting Mistake
- Are You a Hopeless Dieter?
- The Fast Diet Method
- How to Lose a LOT of Weight
- Why Cyndi Will Never Lose Weight
- The Secret of Slim Thighs
- Are You a Holly or a Dolly?
- Difference Between Suzanne and Chantal
- Real-life Inspiration to Lose Weight
- How NOT to Diet
- Be More Greedy!
- Difference Between Jolie and Maria
- Kim’s Weight Problem
- 10-Point Weight Loss Checklist
- Suzie Needs to Plan, Plan, Plan…
- Why Self-Discipline Doesn’t Work
- Lose Weight By Thinking Like a Man!
- I Can’t Stop Eating Before My Period
- Why Carbs Are Your Friend
- The NOW-NOW-NOW Froth!
- Rita’s Weight Loss Motto
- Weight Loss Without the Pain
- 8 Most Popular Weight Loss Questions
- How Celebrities Lose Weight
- Supermodels Weight Loss Method
- Bella, Cindy, Matt and the Barbecue
- Exercise Disaster!!
Note: A huge amount of additional diet motivation advice is available in the weight loss forum.
Read About Exercise and Fitness
The Members Area also includes a range of advice about how to include more physical activity into your personal weight reduction program. Topics include:
- Popular Questions About Exercise
- Aerobic Exercise
- Aerobic Tips
- Anaerobic Exercise
- A Good Exercise Program
- Exercise Recommendations
- Calorie Expenditure Chart
- Best Exercise to Lose Weight
- Healthy Exercise in Pregnancy
- Questions About Exercise & Heart
- Treadmill Exercise
- Jogging and Running
- Cycling (Outdoors and Indoors)
- Rowing – Step-Aerobics – Stepping Swimming – Jumping Rope
- Abdominal Exercises
- Hips, Thighs & Butt Exercises
- Posture Stretches
Note: More exercise information is available in the weight loss forum.
Anne Collins weight reduction program tells you everything you need to know in order to eat healthily, stay motivated, increase your fitness and lose weight – no matter how many problems you encounter.