A Useful Weight Loss Plan
Like any task, weight loss is easier with a plan. For example, your weight loss plan might include the following points:
- Your target weight – how much weight you want to lose.
- A target date by when to lose the weight.
– If trying to lose 10 pounds or less, aim to lose 1 pound a week.
– If trying to lose 10-40 pounds, aim to lose about 2 pounds a week.
– If trying to lose 40-80 pounds, allow 3 pounds a week.
- A series of fortnightly weight targets.
Having short-term weight loss goals is essential.
- A weekly weight loss exercise plan.
An exercise plan should start easy and gradually become more arduous. For best weight loss results, include aerobic and weight/strength training workouts.
- A diet-disaster recovery plan
Plan how to cope with a bad day. Don’t wait till it happens.
Before starting, be sure to take a full set of body-measurements, including waist, bust, hips, thighs, upper arms and neck. This helps you to monitor your weight loss progress and boosts motivation in the process.
Ideally, keep a weekly record of your weight loss and any change in body measurements. Make this part of your weight loss plan.
Fastest Possible Weight Loss for Life – No Gimmicks!
For the fastest possible weight loss, use Diet Plan. Packed with delicious food, “brilliant” weight-motivation tips, plus advice on exercise and nutrition, it’s the BEST VALUE diet program on the Net.