Minimizing the Health Risks of Weight Loss Pills
If you want to take weight loss pills but you want to reduce the health risks, follow these elementary precautions.
- Always consult your doctor before taking weight loss pills.
Ask about health risks.
- Follow instructions, do not overdose.
The health risks of overdosing on weight loss pills can be severe.
- While taking the pills, maintain contact with your doctor.
Describe any side-effects.
- Unless advised by your doctor, do not take any weight loss pills for longer than a few weeks. The health risks of weight loss pills increase with length of use.
- When buying over-the-counter weight loss medications, check with your pharmacist that the pills do not clash with other medications. Since certain diet pills contain similar active ingredients to (e.g. decongestants, cough medicine), combining certain medications with weight loss pills carries health risks of accidental overdosing.
Weight Loss Pills – Natural Diet Pills – Weight Loss Pills Risks – Xenical – Sibutramine
Chitosan – Appetite Suppressants – Fat-Burners – Ephedra – Weight Loss Laxatives
Cholecystokinin (CKK) – Conjugated Linoleic Acid – Co-Enzyme Q10
Chromium & Weight Loss – Cider Vinegar Diet
Fastest Possible Weight Loss for Life – No Gimmicks!
For the fastest possible weight loss, use Diet Plan. Packed with delicious food, “brilliant” weight-motivation tips, plus advice on exercise and nutrition, it’s the BEST VALUE diet program on the Net.