Weight Loss Program Extra Advice and Information About.. Motivation, Exercise, Nutrition, Calories
My program includes almost 100 diet motivation tips to help you overcome the usual problems of dieting and reach your weight loss goals. In addition, you’ll find lots of hard information about exercise, dietary nutrition, calorie intake and healthy weight.
1. Learn How To Boost Your Diet Motivation
Do You Find It Difficult To Motivate Yourself?
If so, you can relax. Our program gives you a fantastic range of tips to strengthen your motivation to succeed. Find out how to beat “bad days”, how to deal with boredom, comfort-eating and tons more typical problems.
Using real-life situations, many based on actual cases, i shows you how to STICK TO YOUR DIET when LIFE gets in the way.
- The REAL secret of losing weight.
- Why willpower is not the answer.
- What’s the biggest dieting mistake?
- How to lose a LOT of weight.
- How to get real-life inspiration.
- How to stop being a diet-failure.
- How to deal with boredom.
- How greed helps you lose weight.
- Your 10-Point checklist for success.
- Why self-discipline doesn’t work.
- Lose weight by thinking like a man.
- How to stop overeating before TOM.
- How to comfort-eat AND lose weight.
- How to deal with diet-disasters.
- How NOT to exercise!
Even More Motivation Tips
You can find even more tips from in our Diet Discussion Forum.
What Members Say
Here are a few typical reactions to our motivational tips, from members of the program.
I signed up today and feel compelled to write to you after having read a number of your very fine weight loss motivational articles. They run contrary to the ‘good girl/bad girl’ stuff that I have been punishing myself with all these years. They are direct and powerful in their brevity, but they also communicate a sense of love and forgiveness. I know it may sound amazing, but I never realized until now the huge part that ‘attitude’ plays in the success or failure to lose weight.
– Joan (Oregon)
My problem has always been motivation, and your motivation tips gave me a number of “light-bulb moments”. I read, I laughed, I cried! I recognised myself in so many of your stories. I have used your Low-GI Diet for 3 weeks and never once felt like cheating. If you knew me, you would know that this is nothing short of a miracle. I don’t know how to thank you…
You are seriously on the button! I’ve read thousands of tips about dieting and stuff, and yours are so totally real. I printed some of them and read them to some girls at work and they were blown away. Absolutely fantastic advice… it has already stopped me from at least one binge!
– V (New Jersey)
I am a 51 year old woman, 5 feet tall and I weigh 148 lbs… I read about 8 of your articles so far, and what really impressed me is the thread that runs through all of them: MENTAL work has to go on in order to succeed. You don’t pepper them with little food tips or tricks — the most important dieting GOES ON IN YOUR HEAD. So, as I begin to apply the principles of healthy eating one more time, I think I see that I need to get rid of a lot of anger as well as the excess weight. Anger that I have directed toward myself. And they just may be synonymous. Thanks, I really feel hopeful I can lose weight this time.
– Meryl (Indiana)
2. Information About Exercise
The program includes a range of advice about how to include more physical activity into your personal weight reduction program. Topics include:
- Popular Questions About Exercise
- Aerobic Exercise
- Aerobic Tips
- Anaerobic Exercise
- A Good Exercise Program
- Exercise Recommendations
- Calorie Expenditure Chart
- Best Exercise to Lose Weight
- Healthy Exercise in Pregnancy
- Questions About Exercise & Heart
- Treadmill Exercise
- Jogging and Running
- Cycling (Outdoors and Indoors)
- Rowing – Step-Aerobics – Stepping Swimming – Jumping Rope
- Abdominal Exercises
- Hips, Thighs & Butt Exercises
- Posture Stretches
Tons more exercise information is available in our Exercise Forum.
3. Information About Dietary Nutrition
Weight reduction is not just about counting calories – nutrition is important too.
Our weight loss program includes advice about macronutrients like carbs, fats and protein, as well as micronutrients such as vitamins, minerals and phytochemicals, plus advice about sugar, alcohol and dietary fiber.
More nutritional information is available in our Diet Discussion Forum.
4. Information On Body Weight/Calorie Intake
The program includes calculators to obtain answers to questions like:
- What is Your Body Mass Index?
- What is a Healthy Weight For Your Body Frame?
- What Are Your Calorie Needs?
We also provide guidance and advice on which diet is best for weight-related conditions such as:
Bloated Stomach, Breast-Feeding, Raised Blood Pressure, Cellulite, Raised Cholesterol, Type 2 Diabetes, Depression, Diverticulitis, Hyperglycemia, Hypothyroidism, Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), Menopause, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS), Pregnancy.
You can find out more information and advice about weight-related disorders in our Diet Discussion Forum.