TV Does Not Help Weight Loss
Watching TV does not help us to lose weight.
On the contrary, when we watch TV…
- We see commercials for fattening food.
- We continually raid the fridge for high calorie snacks.
- We sit on our butt and strain our eyes.
- We get fat, lazy and unfit.
- We go to bed feeling tired and fat (and guilty).
So if you want to LOSE weight (instead of gaining weight)…
Give your body and diet a break!
Watch less TV!
Do something more diet-friendly, like:
- Get involved in a new project – by yourself or with others.
- Exercise with your exercise-buddy.
- Visit/talk with your diet buddy.
- Do something with your kids.
- Eat a cheeseburger (whoops! Just joking!)
Successful Dieting Requires Change
In order to lose weight and stay slim, we need to change our eating habits. But ALSO we need to change our lifestyle. Watching less TV is a great new habit to develop.
Great Tips on Diet Motivation
If you’re looking for a healthy diet plan, with lots of practical tips on diet motivation, choose
Diet. Includes advice on all weight loss issues, like exercise, food and nutrition. Perfect for healthy weight loss and long term weight control. For information, click Diet Preview.