- Forget about low-calorie diets.
- Forget about diet pills.
- Forget about all the stupid single-food type diets.
- Forget about fad diets.
- Forget about fat-burners.
- Forget about fasting.
- Forget about fast weight loss.
None of these things work. They simply waste your precious time.
If someone had invented a foolproof, quick-fix diet method, then we’d all know about it, believe me.
WEIGHT LOSS POINT 1.
Americans spend $30 billion a year on diet programs, diet pills and other weight loss products. (In Britain, the figure is £2 billion.)
WEIGHT LOSS POINT 2.
An estimated $6 billion of this spending on weight loss products is spent on products that don’t work.
WEIGHT LOSS POINT 3.
According to a recent study, the average American child sees 10,000 ads each year on TV. 95 percent of these ads are for 4 types of food: fast food, soft drinks, sugar-coated cereals and soft drinks.
My Diet Advice to Teenagers
- Don’t believe everything you hear about weight loss
- In particular, ignore everything you hear about fast weight loss.
- Don’t worry about your weight – instead focus on eating healthily.
- Talk to your folks about food and nutrition.
- Surf this site for information on weight loss, diet and nutrition.
A Healthy Diet with Lots of Tips
If you’re looking for a healthy diet plan, with practical tips on exercise, diet motivation and diet support, choose Diet. Ideal for healthy long term weight control. For information, click Diet Preview.