How to Reduce Fat & Lose Weight from Your Thighs and Hips
How to Lose Fat on Thighs
Facts about Fat Thighs
- Fact 1 : The only way to lose fatoff your thighs, hips & buttis by changing youreating habits
- Fact 2 : If you are overweightand you want lean thighslean hips and a lean buttyou must follow asensible weight loss diet
- Fact 3 : Although each of us hasa unique bone structureand basic body shape,which we can’t change,we can change ourweight and fat
- Fact 4 : If you have a lot of faton your hips and thighs,you MUST be patient.Fat thighs do notdisappear overnight.However, if you follow asensible weight loss diet, ALL your fat willgradually disappear
- Fact 5 : A sensible diet is a balanced eating-plan whichis high in vegetables, fruit, and other complex carbohydrates, low in fat and moderate in protein.
- Fact 6 : There are NO specialdiets which can reduce fat from your hips and thighs.The ONLY way to remove fat from specificareas of the body is throughLiposuction
- Fact 7 : There is NO exercisewhich can reduce fat from a specific area ofyour body like your hips, thighs or butt.
- Fact 8 : Exercise can improvethe shape of a particularpart of your body, by tightening muscles,but it can’t reduce thefat in these areas
- Fact 9 : No one is doomed to have fat thighs or fat hips. You can lose it all. Remember: There are no fat thighs after a famine.
- Fact 10 : An excellent way to get lean thighs, lean hips and a beautiful lean butt is to follow the Anne Collins Program
I help LOTS of women to reduce fat on their thighs It’s not difficult, but it does take time
There are NO short-cuts So DON’T waste your time looking for them The 4 Steps to Slimmer Thighs
- Get to know the facts Read this page carefully
See also Questions
See also Checklist
- Follow a sensible diet
See: Easy Diet Program
See: Weight Loss Diet
- Take a little exercise
Exercise for Slim Thighs
- Don’t get impatient
WHY WE GET THEM – HOW TO GET RID OF THEM
- We women are programmed by Nature to store fat on the lower part of our body in order to protect our reproductive organs. Thus, after menopause, when we are no longer able to reproduce, our weight distribution changes and we accumulate more fat above the waist – just like men.
- Our genes also influence where we store our excess fat. For example, if the female members of our family have tended to store fat on their hips, we may do the same. Likewise, we also inherit our bone structure – wide or narrow hip bones, broad or narrow shoulders.
- We do NOT, however, inherit the fat itself. We alone are responsible for this, and we can change this any time we want to.
THE MAIN REASON WE GET FAT THIGHS
The main reason we have fat thighs, fat hips or a fat butt, is because of what we EAT
Remember: no one stores fat anywhere, unless they consume more energy than they expend
Therefore, the ONLY way to get rid of fat thighs is to CHANGE OUR EATING HABITS. In particular, we must EAT LESS FAT
We can’t exercise it off, we can’t massage it off, we can’t beat it off, the only solution is to EAT a SENSIBLE DIET
This is the only way to get lean thighs. I see hundreds of overweight individuals, every year. I’ve helped thousands of overweight people over the past 24 years. If there was a quick-fix solution, I’d be the first to know
HOW TO GET RID OF FAT THIGHS
A good start is to watch your intake of FAT and REFINED CARBS
An ideal way of doing this, is to follow my wonderful diet Read About My Weight Loss Program
Think you don’t eat much fat?
Many people say to me, “I hardly eat any fat.” But the truth is, most of them eat far more than they realize
You see, fat is very sneaky – it turns up in all sorts of foods without you noticing. And some foods are real FAT-BOMBS
Let me give you six examples:
- 1 little pat of butter on your roll = 8 grams of fat
- 1 spread of mayo on your sandwich = 8 grams of fat
- 1 tablespoon of dressing on your salad = 10 grams of fat
- A handful of peanuts with your drink = 26 grams of fat
- 1 spoonful of cream in your soup = 10 grams of fat
- 1 cup of full-fat milk in your cereal = 7 grams of fat
And Hey Presto! You’ve just eaten 69 grams of fat (621 calories)
Tried every diet? Still got fat thighs? Read on.
Last year a girl called Paula came to see me. “I know I’m stuck with my big butt” she said, “but I’d like to lose weight off the rest of me.”
I said, “Hold on a moment. Why are you stuck with a big butt?”
She said: “I’ve always had it. I hate it but it’s the same as my mothers. I’ve dieted before but my butt doesn’t change.”
Paula followed my diet and lost 44 pounds. Recently she told me that her favorite time of the day is when she gets out of the shower in the morning and looks at her butt in the mirror! She just can’t believe that her butt is so slim.