Fast One-Pot Recipe For Healthy Weight Loss
I’m always being asked for an ultra-simple family meal that’s easy to cook and good for everyone’s weight. Well here’s a simple recipe suggestion:
Easy One-Pot Meal (Serves 4)
– 16 oz lean beef, thinly sliced, OR
– 16 oz boneless, lean pork chop, thinly sliced, OR
– 4 medium-sized boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into bite-size pieces
– 4 medium carrots, scrubbed and sliced
– 2 medium onions, sliced
– 16 oz can tomatoes
– 12 oz sweet potato, cut into quarters
– 2 cups low-fat, low-sodium chicken [or beef] broth
– 2 cups broccoli
– 1 cup frozen peas
Add spices and fresh or dried herbs of your choice. Good choices are minced garlic, parsley, cilantro, paprika, chili, oregano.
- Place the meat (or chicken), carrots, onions, tomatoes, sweet potato, broth and herbs and spices into a large pot.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add the broccoli and frozen peas and cook for a further 5-8 minutes.
Alternatively Join My Weight Loss Program
My entire diet program is designed for people in the real world – meaning, people who don’t have time. My aim is to make food-preparation as simple and as healthy as possible. So which ever diet plan you choose when you join my program (and there are 9 diets to try) you will NOT spend a huge amount of time in your kitchen!