Calorie Savings – Weight Loss – Milk
Choosing the right milk is important if you want to lose weight.
Point is, in order to reduce excess fat and lose weight, we need to reduce the amount of calories we consume until it is LESS than our calories-out. Exercise helps us to achieve this (by increasing calories-out) but we can also reduce calories-in by making better calorie choices.
Calorie Example – Milk
- 5 oz whole milk on cereal contains 93 calories.
- If you do this four times a week, that’s 372 calories per week.
- Or 19,344 calories, per year
- 5 oz skimmed milk contains 45 calories.
- That’s 180 calories per week; 9,360 calories per year.
If you substitute skimmed milk for whole milk in this way, you save 9,984 calories, per year.
Weight Reduction Consequences of this Calorie Saving
9,984 calories per year is the equivalent of about 2.9 pounds of weight.
Best Calorie Controlled Weight Loss Diet Plan
Weight Loss Program is one of the best calorie-controlled diet plans you can buy. It also contains brilliant advice on weight loss motivation and costs a fraction of other weight loss plans.