Summary of Low Carb Diet Plan
- Healthy 28-day low carb diet plan for fastest possible weight loss
- Calorie values given for EVERY FOOD ITEM
- Carb values given for EVERY MEAL
- Provides 3 delicious low-carb meals and 3 snacks, each day
- 2 Phases: Phase 1 (14-days) – Phase 2 (14-days)
- Full list of food substitutions for picky eaters
- Full snack list
- Full shopping list
- Fast food advice
Low Carb Diet is a delicious reduced-carb eating plan that allows you to lose up to 10 pounds in the first two weeks, and to go on losing weight in a fast healthy way until you reach your goal. Designed to help you reduce cravings and lose weight at the FASTEST possible speed, it is packed with quick and easy low-carb meals, using ordinary foods.
Contents of Low Carb Diet Plan
Each day, it provides 3 delicious low-carb meals and 3 snacks, with over 40 easy recipes plus a great range of snacks. It contains no special diet foods and no protein supplements. Just great food! For the fastest possible weight loss, it is divided into two parts:
Low Carb Diet: Phase 1
Phase One is a 14 Day Plan that provides an average of 30g carbs per day. Total calories and carbs are given for each meal, and a total calorie and carbs count is given for each day. Each week includes a full shopping list. IT’S SO EASY!
Low Carb Diet: Phase 2
Phase Two is also a 14 Day Plan, that includes breakfast, lunch, dinner and 3 snacks each day, at an average of 55g carbs per day. Total calories and carbs are given for each meal, and a total calorie and carb count is given for each day. Each week includes a full shopping list. IT’S SO EASY!
This Weight Loss Diet is Designed For…
Ann Low Carb Diet is perfect for anyone who enjoys healthy low-carb eating and who wants to lose body fat as fast as possible.
What Real Dieters Say About This Diet
Note: All comments reprinted directly from Ann Weight Loss Forum. To preserve privacy, all identifying names have been removed.
- It’s been a few weeks since I weighed in, or wrote about it actually. The good news is, I have kept up with my plan and I’m down to 186.5 (started 200.5, 3 weeks ago). This is all working, and I’m so happy. I see my confidence level building up as each week passes. I’m actually down 2 dress sizes since I started.
- Had a very successful week and am down to 295 pounds. I lost 6 lbs this week and didn’t find it hard at all. wish me luck for next week!!
- YEAYYY!!!!! FINALLLYYYY !!!! i am down to 120.5 today!!!! and i owe it to three things..
im finally moving in the direction i want to go!!!
only 4.5 lbs left to go!!!!!
- I am wearing a new outfit today that I bought last Oct. It didn’t fit but I bought it anyway!!! I tried it on about 3 weeks ago and it was way way too tight – couldn’t breathe, move or cover the jelly roll coming over the waist band.
- Today however, I am wearing my new outfit and I sit in my chair comfortably breathing. YEA my first tangible/observable success to report!
- Down 2 pounds from last weigh in. Anne’s Site is great – it’s taught me a lot about my body! I started on the low-carb plan. feeling great, never hungry, and lot of energy. As Anne says, I’m going to listen to my body! I need to live a low carb lifestyle – I never thought I’d say this but I’m ok with that! Thanks for making it so easy, Anne.
- I’m down another 2 lbs. this week – 24 lbs so far! I’m at the point that I can actually see the difference in the mirror and feel my clothes getting looser. It’s a good feeling.
Low Carb Diet – Sample Menu
1. The diet includes full cooking instructions and TONS of different recipes.
2. The diet includes a range of food substitutions plus eating-out advice.
3. The diet includes complete information on calories and carbohydrates.
304 calories, 11g carbs
Scrambled Eggs w/Veggies and Whole Wheat Toast
3 tsp light butter
1 small, chopped red pepper
1/2 cup chopped mushrooms
1 tbsp shredded low-fat cheese
1 slice whole wheat toast, 1 tsp light butter
1. Heat 2 tsp butter in non-stick pan, add veggies, cook for 2-3 mins.
2. Whisk eggs, add to the pan and cook gently until just set.
40 calories, 2g carbs
1 oz roast turkey wrapped round celery or carrot sticks
340 calories, 24g carbs
Tuna & Apple Mayonnaise
6 oz water-packed tuna, drained
1 medium apple, diced
1 tbsp low-fat mayo
4 cherry tomatoes, halved
1 cup shredded lettuce
1 cup sliced cucumber
1. Place salad ingredients in a bowl.
2. Mix the tuna and apple with the mayo and pile on top of salad.
35 calories, 6g carbs
1/2 cup strawberries top with 1 tbsp Cool Whip or Cream
345 calories, 7g carbs
Chicken Pesto, Green Beans & Tomato
6 oz (raw weight) boneless, chicken breast
1 tbsp pesto sauce
1 oz low-fat cheese
1 medium tomato, halved
1 cup cooked green beans
1. Cut slits in the chicken and coat with pesto sauce.
2. Place chicken and tomato under hot broiler, cook, turning once for six/seven mins each side.
3. Top chicken with cheese and place under broiler until cheese melts.
4. Serve with the green beans and tomato.
40 calories, 1g carb
1 cup sugar-free jello topped with 2 tbsp Cool Whip or 1 tbsp cream
Total Carbs & Calories
Calories: 1104 calories, 51g carbs
Your daily meals on this diet contain a minimum of 1100 calories. Depending on your gender and how much weight you have to lose, you may increase this to 2000+ calories, by choosing from a wide range of calorie and carb-controlled snacks.