Summary of Low Calorie Booster Diet Plan
- 14-day eating plan to boost fat loss, or lose those last few pounds
- Provides six meals/snacks a day to increase metabolic rate
- Choose from 2 alternative menu-plans: (1) easy quick-cook meals; or (2) fast-food/convenience meals
- Calorie values given for EVERY FOOD ITEM
- Full list of food substitutions for picky eaters
- Full snack list
- Full shopping list
- Full list of fast food options
Low Calorie Diet is a complete eating plan with two alternative 14-day menu plans, for maximum choice. Each day, the diet provides three meals and three snacks to make sure you eat LITTLE AND OFTEN to help your metabolism run as fast as possible. It is designed only for short term use – to BOOST weight loss, or overcome a PLATEAU.
Contents of Low Calorie Diet Plan
The diet provides two sets of menus for 14 days. One provides more home-cook meals, with easy-to-follow recipes, while the other offers more fast-food options. You may follow either menu-plan, or “mix and match” between them.
Each menu-plan provides a daily calorie-intake of 1000 calories for maximum weight loss. Each menu-plan also includes a full shopping list.
EVERY FOOD ITEM is LISTED with its CALORIE-CONTENT, so you can substitute foods or add extra helpings and know exactly how many calories you are eating.
This Weight Loss Diet Plan is Designed For…
Ann Low Calorie Diet is perfect for anyone who has a SHORT-TERM WEIGHT GOAL, or who is experiencing a WEIGHT LOSS PLATEAU, or anyone who needs to LOSE THOSE LAST STUBBORN POUNDS.
What Real Dieters Say About This Diet
Note: All comments reprinted directly from Ann Weight Loss Forum. To preserve privacy, all identifying names have been removed.
- I really liked the booster diet to start. It not only helps get a few pounds off right away, it also gives you a great sense of how much food you should be eating daily. Even now, when I am in a slump or plateau, I will switch back to the booster even if only for 1 week and my weight starts moving again.
- This is my 1st completed week on the low calorie diet and exercise every other day. It was hard at first, but starting to get the hang of it. I just weighed myself and I have lost 4lbs! I have been stalled at 155 pounds for 8 weeks, so getting over this weight plateau has really “boosted” my confidence!!
- I’m doing the Happy Dance!!!!
Been on the Low Calorie Booster Plan for one week since joining here. I am so HAPPY to say I am down 5 pounds for the week and, wait for it, I’m not hungry!!!.
- Down another 5 pounds this week. That’s 11 pounds in 2 weeks…..Wow! didn’t realize the Booster diet would give me such a boost hehehe….
- I weighed in this morning at 167 pounds, which really surprised me as that is a loss of 4 pounds this week. I didn’t really feel like I was depriving myself and didn’t expect to lose anything like that. This is one happy girl!!!!!!!!!
- Wow! I’ve just weighed myself and I can’t believe it. I’ve lost 6 pounds. I’ve never lost 6 pounds in my life before. I checked 3 times and it’s true. This booster diet is awesome!!!
- Lost 2.5 pounds on the 10 day booster diet this week. Thanks Anne. That was just what I needed to get those scales moving again. I think this week I will try again the no nonsense diet and see how that goes now that my body has snapped out of it. 3 1/2 more pounds before my 1st 20 pound reward.
Low Calorie Diet Sample Menu
1. The diet includes full cooking instructions and TONS of different recipes.
2. The diet includes a full range of food substitutions and fast-food options.
3. The diet includes complete information on calories.
Toast with Peanut Butter, Jelly and Fruit Juice [Calories 205]
1 slice whole wheat bread
2 tsp peanut butter
2 tsp low-calorie jelly
1/2 cup fruit juice
Toast the bread and top with peanut butter and jelly. Serve with fruit juice.
1 serving fruit [Calories 70]
Subway Sandwich & Yogurt [Calories 250]
Subway: 6″ Deli Turkey Breast Sandwich
1 small pot low-fat yogurt
1 oz ham wrapped round handful carrot sticks [Calories 40]
Quick Chicken Wrap & Salad [Calories 297]
1 soft flour tortilla (6-8″ dia)
2 oz shredded cooked chicken
1/2 oz low-fat shredded cheese
1 sliced tomato, 1/2 tsp dried herbs
1 cup salad leaves
1 tbsp fat-free or low-fat dressing
Layer tortilla with sliced tomato and chicken and top with the cheese. Sprinkle herbs over and roll up. Heat in a toaster oven for 3 minutes or microwave for 60 seconds.
4 oz fruit cup in juice [Calories 55]
Extra Daily Allowance
1 Cup fat-free milk (or equivalent)
Daily Calories: 1007