Weight loss doesn’t require willpower. It requires an incentive. When you have an incentive to lose weight, weight loss is easy.
Dieters who have an incentive to get slim always lose more weight than those who don’t have one.
So find an incentive and reduce that fat!
See also Willpower to Lose Weight
More Weight Loss Questions
- Help to Lose Weight
- What is a Healthy Weight?
- How to Reduce a Fat Belly?
- How is Obesity Treated?
- What are the Health Risks of Obesity?
- Obesity and Breast Cancer
- What Causes Weight Gain?
- How to Reduce Mid-Life Weight Gain?
- How to Manage Weight and Depression?
- Hypothyroidism, Weight Gain & Diet
- Unexplained Weight Loss
- How to Estimate a Healthy Weight?
- What is Your Ideal Weight?
- What is the Ideal Weight For Women?
- What is the Ideal Weight For Men?
- What are Healthy Cholesterol Levels?
- How to Lower Cholesterol
- What is GI Diet Method?
- What is a Healthy Diet?
- What is Healthy Eating?
- What is the Best Way to Lose Weight?
- Should You Count Calories or Carbs?
- How Fast Can You Lose Weight?
- Best Weight Loss Forum
- Do Artificial Sweetners Help Weight Loss?
- Calorie Content of Foods
- How Much Protein do I Need?
- How Much Dietary Fat do We Need?
- How Much Fruit Should I Eat?
- Losing Fat from Thighs
- Fast Weight Loss
- How Can I Reduce my Sweet Tooth?
- Weight Loss After Pregnancy
- Weight Loss Postpartum
- Weight Gain During Menopause
- Weight Control During Menopause
- Is Chromium Good for Weight Loss?
- What are the Best Weight Loss Goals?
- Why Does Weight Reduction Stop?
- How to Lose Last 10 Pounds of Weight
- How to Lose Weight After Pregnancy
- How to Control Weight Breastfeeding
- Is Water Beneficial For Weight Loss?
- How Much Water Do We Need to Drink?
- How Many Calories Are Used by Exercise?
- Best Type of Exercise to Burn Calories?
- Teen Weight Loss Tips
- Help For Overweight Children
- Why Does Weight Loss Slow Down?
- Will Exercise Make Me More Hungry?
- What Are the Causes of Obesity?
- Excess Weight and Heart Attacks
- Which are the Healthiest Fats/Oils?
- Which Cooking Oil is Best for Weight Loss?
- Is Olive Oil Good for Weight Loss?
- Diet Nutrition
- Calories & Exercise
- What is the Best Low Cholesterol Diet?
- What is the Best Low Glycemic Index Diet?
- What is the Best Low Carb Diet?
- What is the Best Diet For Fast Weight Loss?
- What is the Best Weight Loss Program?
- How Much Weight Can You Lose?
- Will I Gain Weight if I Quit Smoking?
- Can I Reduce My Stomach?
- What is Overweight?
- Quick Way to Estimate a Healthy Weight
- The Height-Weight Table
- How Many Calories Should I Eat? (male)
- How Many Calories Should I Eat? (female)
- Is Alcohol Bad for Weight Loss?
- Dieting and the Energy Dip/Gap
How to Burn More Calories and Reduce Fat
A healthy way to lose weight and maintain health is to increase your exercise. This helps to burn calories and raises your resting metabolic rate so you burn more calories longer. It keeps your body working efficiently and it boosts your motivation to lose weight.
How Exercise Helps Weight Loss
Let’s say you eat a plain cupcake (approx 103 calories).
- If you jump rope, you can burn off all these calories in about 9 minutes.
- If you walk at 3mph, you can burn off these calories in about 20 minutes.
- In addition, exercise helps to raise your metabolic rate, which makes it easier to lose weight.
- Finally, exercise also helps you to get slim by boosting your motivation to stick to your diet plan.
Note: all calorie-burn figures are approximate. They are based on a 150 pound woman. If you weigh more, you’ll burn more calories. If you weigh less, you’ll burn less calories.