In order to lose pounds we need to adopt 2 regular habits. We need to cut food calories (calories-in) and burn off more calories (calories-out).
Diet pills don’t help us to lose pounds because they are not effective in helping us to reduce calories long-term or exercise more.
Lose Pounds by Eliminating a Bad Weekly Habit
- A typical slice of Sheet Cake (w/frosting) contains 390 calories.
- It is not an ideal food if you want to lose pounds!
By NOT eating sheet cake, once a week, you reduce your calorie intake by about 20,280 calories, per year.
In body weight terms, this is equal to 5.8 pounds of weight.
A Healthy Diet to Help You Lose Pounds
If you really want to lose pounds, order Weight Loss Program. It includes a range of “brilliant” diet motivation tips, delicious diet options, exercise tips and costs only a fraction of most other diet plans.
How to Burn Extra Calories and Shed Pounds of Body Weight
A good way to lose pounds is to increase your exercise level. This increases calorie burn, protects against muscle loss and raises your resting metabolic rate. It keeps your body working efficiently, raises your motivation to lose weight and helps you to maintain a healthier ‘weight loss lifestyle’.
How More Exercise Helps You to Lose Pounds
Let’s say you eat a Twix bar (approx 280 calories).
- If you jump rope, you can burn off all these calories in about 25 minutes.
- If you walk at 3mph, you can burn off these calories in about 56 minutes.
- In addition, exercise helps to raise your metabolic rate, which makes it easier to lose weight.
- Finally, exercise also helps you to lose pounds by boosting your motivation to stick to your weight loss program.
Note: all calorie-burn figures are approximate. They are based on a 150 pound woman. If you weigh more, you’ll burn more calories. If you weigh less, you’ll burn less calories.