Calorie Savings – Light Beer
Choosing the right beer is important if you want to lose weight – especially if you’re a regular drinker.
Point is, in order to reduce excess fat and lose weight, we need to reduce the amount of calories we consume until it is less than our calories-out. Exercise helps us to achieve this (by increasing calories-out) but we can also reduce calories-in by making better calorie choices.
Calorie Example – Regular Beer
- 12 fl oz regular beer contains 145 calories.
- If you drink ten beers a week, that’s 1,450 calories per week.
- Or 75,400 calories, per year
Better Calorie-Choice – Light Beer
- 12 fl oz light beer contains about 100 calories.
- That’s 1,000 calories per week; 52,000 calories per year.
If you substitute light for regular beer in this way, you save 450 calories per week, or 23,400 calories, per year.
Weight Reduction Consequences of this Calorie Saving
23,400 calories per year is the equivalent of about 6.7 pounds of weight.
Best Calorie Controlled Weight Loss Diet Plan
Weight Loss Program is one of the best calorie-controlled diet plans you can buy. It also contains brilliant advice on weight loss motivation and costs a fraction of other weight loss plans.