Calorie Savings – Extra Strong Lager
Strong Lager is not the ideal diet drink if you want to lose weight.
Remember: losing weight means controlling calories. We need to reduce our calorie-intake until it is less than our calorie-expenditure.
Calories – Extra Strong Lager
- 12 fl oz extra strong lager contains 160 calories.
- If you have 5 drinks a week, that’s 800 calories per week.
- Or 41,600 calories, per year
Better Calorie-Choice – Light Lager
- 12 fl oz light lager contains 95 calories.
- That’s 475 calories per week; 24,700 calories per year.
If you substitute light for extra strong lager in this way, you save 16,900 calories per year.
Weight Loss Consequences of this Calorie Saving
16,900 calories per year is the equivalent of 4.8 pounds of weight.
An Easy Calorie-Controlled Diet Plan
Weight Loss Program is an easy calorie-controlled diet plan with wonderful advice on diet motivation. And it costs a fraction of other weight loss plans.