Vegetarian Quick-Start Diet
Summary of Healthy Vegetarian Diet
- 28-day super-simple vegetarian weight loss plan
- Wide variety of delicious but quick-and-easy meals
- Calorie values given for EVERY FOOD ITEM
- Full list of food substitutions for picky eaters
- Full snack list
- Vegetarian fast food
- Full shopping list
Vegetarian Quick-Start Diet is probably the easiest vegetarian diet program you’ll ever see. Designed mainly for ovo-lacto vegetarians, it’s adaptable for ALL vegetarians including vegans. You should lose 10 pounds a month (more if you have a lot of weight to lose) and we offer friendly professional after-sales support, 365 days a year.
Contents of Healthy Vegetarian Diet
This is a balanced lacto-ovo vegetarian diet – for vegetarians who eat milk and eggs. It provides about 1250 calories a day. Depending on your gender and how much weight you have to lose, you may increase this to 2000+ calories, by choosing from a wide range of calorie-controlled snacks. The Ann Vegetarian Quick-Start Diet offers a range of advice on diet nutrition and weight issues. Recipes are designed to be as SIMPLE as possible.
It contains more than 90 easy recipes to choose from, including a wide range of quick recipes for soups and dips, plus simple advice on cooking grains and the best fast-food options. No more boredom with cottage cheese at every meal! A shopping list is included for each week.
For your convenience and information, each food item is listed with its calorie-content.
This Weight Loss Diet is Designed For…
Ann Vegetarian Quick-Start Diet is perfect for anyone who enjoys vegetarian food and who wants to lose body fat as fast as possible.
What Real Dieters Say About This Diet
Note: All comments reprinted directly from Ann Weight Loss Forum. To preserve privacy, all identifying names have been removed.
- …most diets do not accomodate vegetarians very well…this one does! I follow the guidelines more than strictly eating exactly what’s on the meal plan. I find it REALLY helpful, though, that at any time I can just pull a meal off the menu plan…I do that quite a lot. I’ve been on it for a little over 2 weeks and have lost 7 and 1/2 pounds as of this morning. This is really great…I finally broke that LONG plateau when I started this diet.
- This morning 219.5
- Down 5.5 pounds.
Anne, the meals on the Veggie Diet are sooooooooooo good and so easy. I just wish I had found this site before now. Even my husband (who loves meat) had the Bean Tacos with Sour Cream and Salsa and loved it!!!! That’s a first in our house, so thanks Anne!
- It’s amazing how natural it’s beginning to feel to eat this way.
I’ve been on the Vegetarian quickstart diet for four weeks and lost 9 lbs in total, which is cause for celebrations!
- I love this site and your diets. I have been on the quick start vegetarian for a 6 weeks and I have lost over 10 pounds. I am now 137 pounds and would like to get down to 125 pounds, a number which thanks to you no longer seems like a dream but rather an achievable reality. I’ll let you know when I lose the next 10!!!!
- I’m just writing to say how much I am totally loving your diet. It is the most enjoyable diet I have ever been on (and I’ve been on heaps). I love the variety and the great recipes. As I am a working Mum, I love the speed at which the meals can be prepared and cooked. Yet, they all look like restaurant quality meals. I feel like a chef.
- I started to get worried about my nightly meal for this Sat, then I see day 8 is Pizza (as I usually have takeaway)- Yeehaa. You are a genius.
- When I get a bit of time, I will pop into some vegetarian and diet forums and spread the word.
- And…its not just about the food. I have lost 1.5 kilograms in only 5 days!!! My stubborn fat is going. I haven’t been this weight for months. My blood sugars feel more stable (I have had hypoglycemia for years). I seem to be having less dramatic drops in my blood sugar as a result of the changed diet, so my moods are greatly improved. Also, when I finish a meal, instead of feeling hungry or full and bloated, I feel totally satisfied. I also LOVE saving a salad, yoghurt and nice cup of fruit until the evening, as that is the time I really need to eat and nibble. It does not feel like a diet, instead a feast.
- Thanks a million.
Vegetarian Diet Plan – Sample Menu
NOTES: As well as TONS of different recipes, the diet includes full cooking instructions, recipe information and a range of food tips.
Cereal with Seeds and Raisins [Calories 250]
1 Shredded Wheat biscuit
1/3 cup non-fat milk
1 tbsp sunflower seeds
1 tbsp raisins
1 medium banana
Top the biscuit with milk, seeds, raisins and sliced banana.
1 apple and small handful pumpkin seeds 
Vegetarian Burger in a Wheat Bun [Calories 336]
1 vegetarian hamburger
1 whole wheat burger bun
1/2 cup shredded lettuce
1 tomato, thinly sliced
1 small red onion, thinly sliced
1 tbsp ketchup or relish
1 tsp low-fat mayonnaise
1. Cook burger according to directions on package.
2. Lightly toast the bun, top with cooked burger, salad, mayo and ketchup.
1 ounce hard-baked pretzels and 1 can diet soda [Calories 100]
Bean Tacos with Sour Cream and Salsa [Calories 352]
1/2 cup canned kidney beans, drained
2 corn taco shells
2 tbsp light sour cream
1 green chili pepper
1 small tomato
2 tbsp salsa
2 tbsp shredded low-fat cheese
1. Combine the sour cream with the sliced chili pepper and tomato.
2. Fill each taco shell with half the beans, lettuce and cheese.
3. Top with the sour cream mixture and salsa, serve immediately.
Fudgesicle Fudge Bar [Calories 45]
Daily Calories: 1183
Your daily meals on this diet contain an average of 1200 calories. Depending on your gender and how much weight you have to lose, you may increase this to 2000+ calories, by choosing from a wide range of calorie-controlled snacks.