Reviews of Low-Calorie Booster Diet
What My Members Say
Anne, Just finished 14-days on the low-calorie plan. Pretty impressive results. Overall, I’m only down 6.5 pounds but since I’d been stuck on 145 for 2 months I’m absolutely delighted…
More Reviews of Low Calorie Diet
All comments reprinted directly from Anne Collins Weight Loss Forum. To preserve privacy, all identifying names have been removed.
- Anne, I’ve been on the Low Calorie Booster Diet for two weeks since joining here. I am so, so, so happy!!!! I am down 6 pounds already. I truly did not believe I could ever lose this 10 pounds that I have been playing around with for years. But now I KNOW that I will and have only 4 pounds to go. Thank you, thank you, thank you Anne…
- I am down 3 pounds! Let’s say the plateau has cracked!!! 120s here I come! I haven’t lost three pounds in a weeks ever! Thank you Anne for all your help. Now I know for sure I can reach my goal!!!!
- Anne, I got tears in my eyes this morning 2 weeks in a row I have a loss to report this week 3.5 pounds. I have been trying for 2 years to get my scale to budge even 1/2 a pound and had no success. If I can keep loosing at this rate I may actually hit my goal. I love this board!!
- I really liked the booster diet to start. It not only helps get a few pounds off right away, it also gives you a great sense of how much food you should be eating daily. Even now, when I am in a slump or plateau, I will switch back to the booster even if only for 1 week and my weight starts moving again.
- Wow! I’m down 8 pounds. (I’m on the low-calorie plan) Okay, it’s only my second week, but I feel good. So different to what I expected… Thanks for the great encouragement everyone…
- This is my 1st completed week on the low calorie diet and exercise every other day. It was hard at first, but starting to get the hang of it. I just weighed myself and I have lost 4lbs! I have been stalled at 155 pounds for 8 weeks, so getting over this weight plateau has really “boosted” my confidence!!
- I’m doing the Happy Dance!!!!
- Been on the Low Calorie Booster Plan for one week since joining here. I am so HAPPY to say I am down 5 pounds for the week and, wait for it, I’m not hungry!!!.
- Down another 5 pounds this week. That’s 11 pounds in 2 weeks…..Wow! didn’t realize the Booster diet would give me such a boost hehehe….
- I weighed in this morning at 167 pounds, which really surprised me as that is a loss of 4 pounds this week. I didn’t really feel like I was depriving myself and didn’t expect to lose anything like that. This is one happy girl!!!!!!!!!
- Wow! I’ve just weighed myself and I can’t believe it. I’ve lost 6 pounds. I’ve never lost 6 pounds in my life before. I checked 3 times and it’s true. This booster diet is awesome!!!
- Lost 2.5 pounds on the 10 day booster diet this week. Thanks Anne. That was just what I needed to get those scales moving again. I think this week I will try again the no nonsense diet and see how that goes now that my body has snapped out of it. 3 1/2 more pounds before my 1st 20 pound reward.
- My 4th week on the low-cal diet. Down another 3 pounds, which makes 13 pounds for the month. And I’m averaging 20 minutes a day on the elliptical trainer, which is a record for me!!