Summary of GI Diet
- 28-day diet plan for optimum blood glucose control and weight loss
- Calorie values given for EVERY FOOD ITEM
- Add your own snacks from extensive snack list
- Instantly adaptable for ANY dieter no matter how overweight
- Full list of food substitutions for picky eaters
- Full snack list
- Full shopping list
- Full list of fast food options
Ann GI Diet Plan is designed for dieters, like diabetics, who wish to lose weight AND reduce their intake of refined or high-glycemic carbs. In addition, it helps you to reduce cravings and lose weight at the FASTEST possible speed. The GI Diet Plan also helps dieters who suffer from hypothyroidism or fluctuating blood sugar levels.
In a nutshell, it reduces weight, lowers blood glucose, reduces food cravings and PMS bingeing and makes you feel great!
Contents of GI Diet
The GI Diet Plan combines lean protein with Low GI carbs to help stabilize blood-sugar and reduce hunger. It provides an average of 1100 calories per day. Depending on your gender and how much weight you have to lose, you may increase this to 2000+ calories, by choosing from a wide range of calorie-controlled snacks.
The diet includes a complete 4-week eating plan, with a huge range of food-substitutes, lots of fast-food options, a wide range of snacks, and you can ‘mix-and-match’ everything. The plan includes over 60 delicious quick and easy recipes as well as a shopping list for each week.
For optimum health, the GI Diet Plan contains plenty of protein, omega-3 fatty acids and a good selection of low-glycemic carbs.
For your convenience, and to help you adapt the diet to your individual taste, each food item is listed together with its calorie-content.
This Weight Loss Diet is Designed For…
This GI Diet Plan is a good choice for anyone who needs to maintain stable blood-sugar levels, or reduce cravings, or who has hypothyroidism, and who wants to lose weight as fast as possible.
Sample Daily Menu From GI Diet
Here is a daily menu taken from the GI diet. Depending on your gender and how much weight you have to lose, you may increase the standard calorie-intake up to 2000+ calories per day, by choosing from a wide range of healthy medium/low GI snacks.
GI Weight Loss Diet
1. The diet includes full cooking instructions and TONS of different recipes.
2. The diet includes a range of food substitutions plus eating-out advice.
3. The diet includes complete information on calories.
Cereal with Seeds, Walnuts and Fruit [Calories 290]
1 Shredded Wheat biscuit
1/2 cup non-fat milk
1 tbsp pumpkin seeds
4 chopped walnuts
1 apple, chopped
Cover wheat biscuit with the milk and top with seeds, chopped nuts and apple.
1 orange [Calories 70]
Grilled Ham & Swiss on Rye and Fruit [Calories 340]
1 slice rye bread or whole wheat bread
1 oz low-fat Swiss cheese
3 oz deli ham
1/2 tsp honey mustard
4 cherry tomatoes
1 kiwi fruit
1. Toast the bread on one side, under broiler. Spread the non-toasted side with the mustard.
2. Put ham on top, and cover with cheese. Broil until cheese melts.
Low-fat yogurt, handful of walnuts or almonds 
Broiled Chicken Breast, Lentils and Vegetables [Calories 344]
5 oz skinless, boneless, chicken breast
1/2 cup cooked lentils
1 cup fresh or frozen broccoli
1 cup fresh or frozen green beans
1. Spray the chicken with cooking spray and broil until tender.
2. Serve with the cooked lentils and steamed or microwave vegetables.
Extra Daily Allowance
1/2 cup fat-free milk (or equivalent)
Total Daily Calories: 1189
Your daily meals on this diet contain an average of 1200 calories. Depending on your gender and how much weight you have to lose, you may increase this to 2000+ calories, by choosing from a wide range of calorie-controlled snacks.