In order to achieve a leaner body, we need to adopt 2 regular habits. We need to reduce food calories (calories-in) and burn off more calories (calories-out).
Diet pills don’t help us to get leaner because they are not effective in helping us to reduce calories long-term or exercise more.
Get Leaner by Eliminating a Bad Weekly Habit
- 2 tablespoons of heavy whipped cream contain about 100 calories.
- It is not an ideal food if you want to get leaner.
By NOT eating whipped cream, once a week, you reduce your calorie intake by about 5200 calories, per year.
In body weight terms, this is equal to 1.5 pounds of weight.
An Easy Weight Loss Diet to Help You Get Leaner
If you really want a leaner body, order Weight Loss Program. It includes a range of “brilliant” diet motivation tips, delicious diet options, exercise tips and costs only a fraction of most other diet plans.
Burning Calories Helps to Raise BMR and Lose Weight
A good way to get leaner is to increase your activity level. This increases calorie burn, protects against muscle loss and raises your resting metabolic rate. It keeps your body working efficiently, raises your motivation to lose weight and helps you to maintain a healthier ‘weight loss lifestyle’.
How Greater Activity Helps You to Get Leaner
Let’s say you drink 2 regular 12 fl oz beers (approx 298 calories).
- If you jump rope, you can burn off all these calories in about 27 minutes.
- If you walk at 3mph, you can burn off these calories in about 59 minutes.
- In addition, exercise helps to raise your metabolic rate, which makes it easier to lose weight.
- Finally, exercise also helps you to get leaner by boosting your motivation to stick to your weight loss program.
Note: all calorie-burn figures are approximate. They are based on a 150 pound woman. If you weigh more, you’ll burn more calories. If you weigh less, you’ll burn less calories.