What is One of the Biggest Problems Facing Women Dieters?
The biggest problem facing women dieters is lack of time.
- Unlike men, women have to look perfect.
- In addition, they are typically responsible for home (washing and cleaning), family (nursing, caring for, cooking for) and pets (feeding, cleaning up after).
- In addition, they need to look after the mind, body and ego of the creature from Mars to whom they are married.
- Finally, guess who cares for the elderly parents and in-laws? That’s right, the woman. Who, incidentally may also have a full-time or part-time job!
It’s possible I am exaggerating, but not significantly. Point is, women who live in the real world have a lot on their plate. And it’s not all cheesecake!
Lack of Time Leads to Lack of Attention to Weight
Because of the combined burdens of femininity, motherhood, serfdom and nurse, many women have no time for themselves. Which leads to a lack of attention to their diet and inevitably – their weight and shape.
I Understand Women Who Live in the Real World
I grew up with no electric light and we used to fetch water from a communal tap. I started work at age 13. At age 18 I met a Prince who turned into a frog, had two children and worked 14-hour days to pay the bills. So I know a little about real life, especially the role of women.
My Weight Loss Program is Designed For the Real World
- It’s very inexpensive
- It offers awesome personal support
- It’s designed for healthy eating and maximum energy
- It uses normal everyday foods
- It uses fast, easy recipes and meal-suggestions
- It gets fantastic results
- It’s used by doctors and tens of thousands of women dieters
- For more details, click: Weight Loss Program
It Includes Great Time-Saving Tips For Women
My weight loss program includes a range of wonderful time-saving and weight-saving tips to help real-world women take more control over their life and weight. In addition, it includes tons of great motivation tips to make weight loss easier, no matter what problems you encounter.