10 Minute Meals Diet
- 28-day weight loss plan with quick-cook ultra-convenient meals
- Three options each day: (1) 10-Minute quick-cook; (2) fast-food; or (3) cook-for-2-days
- Calorie values given for EVERY MEAL
- Take-to-work options
- Full list of food substitutions for picky eaters
- Full snack list
- Full list of fast food options
10-Minute Meals Diet is a 28-day eating plan which (as the name suggests) provides a wide choice of healthy meals that may be cooked in 10-minutes or less. They include meals that can be prepared and cooked quickly, microwave meals, fast-food options and also meals that may be cooked and eaten over 2-days. To make dieting even easier, this diet provides a wide range of quick to prepare “take-to-work” meals. So, whether you’re a busy mom, working and studying, working shift, or just hate cooking, this diet makes things super-easy.
Contents of “10-Minute-Meals” Diet
The diet provides a complete set of menus for 28 days. Each lunch includes a fast-food option, a “take-to-work” option and a quick-cook option. Each dinner includes a quick-cook option, a fast-food option and a 2-day meal option (meaning, a meal which can last over 2 days).
Your daily meals on this diet contain about 1100 calories. Depending on your gender and how much weight you have to lose, you may increase this to 2000+ calories, by choosing from a wide range of calorie-controlled snacks, or fast-food options. So, whether you need to lose 5 pounds or 105 pounds, this diet is FAST and INSTANTLY ADAPTABLE.
This Weight Loss Diet is Designed For…
This fast food diet is perfect for anyone who has very little time to cook and who wants a FLEXIBLE type of eating plan, to help them lose weight as fast as possible.
What Real Dieters Say About This Diet
Note: All comments reprinted directly from Weight Loss Forum. To preserve privacy, all identifying names have been removed.
- After my first official week on the “10 Minute Meals” diet I am down 5 pounds. I am very very pleased! This diet is easy to follow for overworked programmers and other busy folk who have no time to cook. I just love it!
- I’m finding the attitude shift you advocate has made it not feel like DIETING. I don’t choose to call this a diet, with all of that word’s negative associations with deprivation, sacrifice and hunger. I prefer to think of this as a healthy eating plan. This isn’t a DIET, which I will be on for a while and then stop using once I reach my goal weight — it’s an education in making responsible food and health choices. The 10-Minute Meal Plan fits perfectly with my lifestyle.
- Can’t stay long, but just wanted to say that I am down 3.2 pounds this week! Yay! My current weight is 145.8.
- Down again! I still do a double-take when I get on the scales each week – I can’t believe the weight is just going!
- I’m a new member but I have been eating healthily on the 10 Minute Meal Diet and exercising for the last 2 weeks. I started 2 weeks ago on 82kg and I think that was my heaviest of all time. Last week showed a good start with 3kgs off to 79, and this week down to 78kgs.
- I know it’ll all slow down to 1 kilo every 2 or even 3 weeks, but as long as I try my best then I know I can do it….
- Lost 3 pounds this week, and know I need to work at being patient and I am trying to learn not to set unrealistic goals. That’s 26 pounds in 8 weeks for me.
- Well, another week and another 2 pounds gone! I just love it. I think I’m feeling the melt. I just hope it keeps going for several months. Down 25 pounds in 6 weeks
- I finally started last Monday. I cooked alot of food and prepared all meals before hand. I made sure that I had the good tasty snacks. But most importantly, I decided to keep a journal. I tracked each and every single crumb that went into my mouth. The payoff was a loss of 5.5 pounds
- So Excited!
I am down 3.5 pounds this week! I just love it… As a wonderful reward for passing the 25 lb mark, I get a new pair of athletic shoes to exercise in. I am being really consistent with my exercise and I have been writing down everything that goes into my mouth (which I NEVER thought I’d do). I really feel good and believe I’ll reach my goal weight sooner than planned.
Well down another 1 kg. Very surprised as I have gone a bit off the rails, but I think off the rails now is a lot less naughty than it was a month ago! diets certainly make this easier. Thanks !!
- I am please and excited to report another 3 pounds down – 11 pounds total this month! I know it can’t keep up like it has, and will likely slow down until I can get exercising, but I am just so happy that the scale is going in the right direction. The 10 Minute Meals recipes are so quick and easy I don’t know why someone didn’t think of this before!!! Thanks!!!
10-Minute Meals Diet
1. The diet includes full cooking instructions and TONS of different recipes.
2. The diet includes a full range of food substitutions and fast-food options.
3. The diet includes complete information on calories.
Oatmeal with Milk, Walnuts & Raisins [Calories 276]
Make up 1 packet instant oatmeal, with 1/2 cup fat-free milk, top with 1/2 ounce walnuts, 1 tbsp raisins.
Hash Browns and Scrambled Eggs [Calories 290]
McDonalds: 1 portion Hash Browns, Scrambled Eggs
Pizza Hut [Calories 360]
One slice Thin ‘n’ Crispy Cheese, 1 serving Breadsticks, 1 oz Breadstick Dipping Sauce.
Soup, Crackers & Fruit & Nuts 
10 3/4 oz can Campbell’s Healthy Request Soup, any variety
1 packet soup crackers
1 banana chopped, 6 dried apricots, small handful almonds
Microwave soup. Serve with the crackers and follow with fruit and nuts.
Curried Chicken Pita & Salad [Calories 396]
4 oz cooked skinless chicken breast chopped,
1/2 red onion chopped,
1 rib celery, chopped,
2 tbsp fat-free mayo,
pinch curry powder,
1/2 cup grapes,
6″ whole wheat pita or whole wheat bun.
Blend the mayo and curry powder.
Put the chicken, onion and celery into a bowl and stir in the mayo mixture and add the grapes.
Heat and split pita bread (or bun) and fill with the chicken mixture. Serve with salad leaves and 1 tbsp fat-free dressing.
Lean Cuisine Salisbury Steak and Salad [Calories 400]
Microwave 1 pkg Lean Cuisine Traditional Salisbury Steak (or equivalent), serve with salad leaves, 1 tbsp fat-free dressing.
Chicken Tacos [Calories 380]
5 oz cooked chicken breast,
2 regular size taco shells,
2 tbsp reduced-fat shredded cheese,
2 tbsp low-fat sour cream,
1/4 tsp hot sauce, shredded lettuce,
1 large tomato, sliced.
Chop the chicken into bite sized pieces.
Warm the tacos.
Mix the sour cream with the hot sauce and coat the chicken.
Pack the tacos with lettuce, tomato, chicken and top with cheese.
Pasta & Shrimp Ragu & Salad [Calories 392]
8 oz can shrimp, drained,
2 cups mixed frozen vegetables,
1 cup tomato sauce,
2 tsp olive oil,
1 tbsp Parmesan cheese,
1 oz (dry weight) pasta.
Heat the oil in a pan, cook vegetables for 2 mins.
Add tomato sauce, hot sauce, cover, cook over low heat for 5 mins. Add the shrimp, cook for 5 mins.
Serve half the sauce over cooked pasta and sprinkle with cheese. Refrigerate other half for tomorrow.
Selected from Snacks List.
Extra Daily Allowance
1/2 cup fat-free milk (or equivalent)
Daily Calories: Average 1100
Note: Snacks not included in calorie total
Your daily meals on this diet contain an average of 1100 calories. Depending on your gender and how much weight you have to lose, you may increase this to 2000+ calories, by choosing from a wide range of calorie-controlled snacks.