New Moms Don’t have to Stay Overweight
If you’ve just had a baby, here’s how to regain your figure.
- Wait a couple of months until your body has fully recovered.
- Meantime, learn about nutrition and devise a gradual exercise plan.
- Then follow a healthy low-fat diet – around 1500 calories/day – and take regular exercise.
- If you’re breast-feeding don’t eat less than 1800 daily calories
- Be patient, let nature take it’s course and you’ll regain your figure in no more than 9 months. Usually, a lot sooner.
Then you can find out who the father is. Whoops! Just kidding. (Honest)
Great Tips on Diet Motivation
If you’re looking for a healthy diet plan, with lots of practical tips on diet motivation, choose
Diet. Includes advice on all weight loss issues, like exercise, food and nutrition. Perfect for healthy weight loss and long term weight control. For information, click Diet Preview.