Dawn Break in Medicine Courtesy of the Wondrous Deer Antler Velvet
Deer Antler Velvet Sounds like a designer name, doesn’t? Could be given the numerous ailments it helps solve. Deer antler velvet is basically a growth hormone commonly known as insulin growth factor 1 or if you like IGF-1. Deer antler velvet is a name given to antler velvet harvested from the antlers of growing deer, moose, caribou, and elk among others. The antler is removed from the above said animals and before it solidifies into solid bone and the velvet is harvested in a humane and ethnical way that ensures no harm comes to the animal.
What Does It Contain?
Deer antler velvet is made up of the following amazing and very useful components;
- Calcium : it is the most abundant mineral in the human body as it is contained in teeth and bones. Nerve cells, blood, body tissues and other body fluids contain calcium too.
- Magnesium : a mineral used in many processes including normal muscle contraction, building of strong and health bones and nerve signaling
- Zinc : one of the many essential minerals consisting of many enzymes permitting chemical reactions to continue at normal rate, insulin and is also involved with the sense of smell. Zinc is used in protein synthesis and aids cell division.
- Amino acids : they are the basic constituents of proteins that aid in the normal health and growth. They are either synthesized by the body or introduced to the body as dietary proteins.
- Anti-inflammatory prostaglandins : these are hormones-like compounds produced by body tissues that help in control of blood pressure, inflammation (response to cellular injury that is characterized by capillary dilation, leukocytic infiltration, redness, swelling, heat, pain and loss of function), glandular secretion, movement of calcium, regulation of hormones and the growth of cells.
Basically, deer antler velvet is made up of proteins, minerals, lipids and water which contain 13 growth factors, 21 amino acids, 20 glycosaminoglycan and minerals and trace elements.
What does it do?
For over 2,000 years, dear antler velvet has been used clinically for treatment of ailments and minor conditions. Health effects by deer antler velvet will vary depending on the animal it was taken from and the diet of the animal.
Picture the joy that a child brings into a family and the society, how it feels to bring new life into the world and the joy that motherhood and parenthood brings in general. To some that is something they thought they can never experience but with deer antler velvet there is hope for all of us. Yes, am saying exactly what you are thinking; deer antler velvet has been used as a treatment for infertility.
How would it feel to know that you can now age slowly and gracefully? To know that as you age you can retain the youthfulness and elasticity of your body? That is something that would definitely put me at ease and am assuming it would do the same to you too. With the help of deer antler velvet this is not something you have to dream of anymore because it brings it at your disposal
The pain brought by joint pain and inflammation is close to unbearable, the cracking sound of joints as you try to stretch or perform normal functions like walking is not a welcome sound. This pain is not something you have to endure or live with anymore as deer antler velvet is now offering you a solution.
A vibrant and highly functional immune system is something we all aspire to have. To know that your body can fight against most diseases and can easily rejuvenate after an infection is definitely welcome news. With deer antler velvet that can be your day to day news.
We all know the usefulness of iron in our bodies. Starting with the basic one being transportation of blood via hemoglobin in blood cells and oxidation of cells. Iron as a mineral is found in every cell of the body. Deer antler velvet aids in balancing of this very essential mineral in our bodies
Hypertension, commonly down as blood pressure is one of the leading terminal illnesses in the world with predictions showing 1.56 billion people might have the disease by 2025. These are statistics that don’t sit well in any of our minds knowing that we could be among the 1.56 billion. But the good news is that we don’t have to be, deer antler velvet is here to make sure that this is not going to happen, what more could you ever want? Personally I can now breathe and be at peace
Did you also know that deer antler velvet helps in boosting mental alertness and memory? Now you do. Deer antler velvet also increases libido in both sexes
Deer antler velvet has also been known to improve the performance of elite athletes by increasing the strength of muscle mass and speeding recovery time from exercise.
Velvet antler’s effects on the growth of cells and repair is exceptional. Antler regeneration not only bones but also nerves which can grow up to 1 centimeter per day, an exceptional rate of growth
Deer antler velvet is also used as tonic in children with learning disabilities and/ or insufficient growth.
Why Would I Need Deer Antler Velvet?
In addition to the above named uses, deer antler velvet is a natural source of glucosamine, chondroitin and collagen
- Glucosamine : this is used to manufacture glycosaminoglycan that are found in cartilage tissue. Glycosaminoglycan (GAGs) also known as mucopolysaccharides, form a vital component of connective tissues. Glucosamine, which is the stable form of glucosamine, has been validated by science for use in the treatment of osteoarthritis
- Chondroitin : this is a glycosaminoglycan that is dominant in the cornea, cartilage, bone and blood vessels and connective tissues. It’s used in preparation of chondroitin sulfate, which is administered orally for the treatment of osteoarthritis and joint pain
- Collagen : this is an insoluble fibrous protein that is the main constituent of skin and tendons and of the organic substance of bones and yields glue and gelatin on prolonged heating in water
The polysaccharides in deer antler velvet are also responsible for its antiulcer effects. A deer velvet preparation known as rantarin has been known to reduce stress response when used prior to GI tumor surgery
How does it work?
Deer antler velvet is a natural adaptogen that restores homeostasis to an unbalanced body by helping where it is needed. Deer antler velvet has an effect on many systems of the body given its complex chemical composition. The active ingredients in deer antler velvet being precursors that are needed by the body to aid in processing substances that maintain body health and well being.
Deer antler velvet capsules and Deer Antler Velvet spray / Extract
Deer antler velvet capsules are made of 100% deer antler velvet with minimal processing. This is to say after deer antler velvet is harvested, it is dried, milled into a powder and then encapsulated. In this form, deer antler velvet retains its full spectrum of nearly 400 ingredients in their naturally occurring forms and ratios. The capsules are swallowed and their nutrients absorbed in the digestive system. Deer antler velvet capsules are pure, organic, natural and whole food.
Deer antler velvet extract is processed with the sole intention of maximizing the growth factor matrix including IGF-1, IGF-2, and EGF among others. Fresh deer antler velvet is processed using proprietary methods that purify and increase its growth factor contents far beyond its normal composition. The extract is administered sublingually (under the tongue) and is absorbed into the bloodstream. Professional and competitive athletes prefer deer antler velvet extract because of benefits associated with increasing IGF-1 and other growth factors in the body.
What is the recommended dosage?
The amount of deer antler velvet taken is solely dependent on your reasons for taking it. The more you take the more effective and efficient.
If you don’t take enough deer antler velvet you will feel nothing while taking too much of it causes headaches in the front part of the head.
What improvements can I expect?
Most people using deer antler velvet have noticed the following improvements:
- Muscle strength and definition increase
- Increase in athletic performance
- Organs feel and perform better
- Joints and tendons don’t hurt like they used to
- Increased sex drive
- Generally feeling better among others.
What Is the Expected Response Time Of Deer Antler Velvet?
Response time depends on a number of factors among them personal constitution, health of the subject and diet. With deer antler velvet being a natural adaptogen, its specific action in every individual, including the width, depth and speed of action will vary. Some people will notice the effects immediately in a matter of days while others notice changes over a course of a couple of months. Deer antler velvet has gradual and accumulative effects that develop over time. It is therefore important to use deer antler velvet on a consistent basis to enjoy its full benefits.
Deer antler velvet needs to saturate the body and in most cases 2 – 4 weeks is needed to get a full saturation.
How Safe Is It?
Deer antler velvet is natural and whole food. With capsules being 100% pure and extracts being processed to slightly alter the growth factors, deer antler velvet can be said to be 100% safe. When used as recommended, deer antler velvet is known to be nontoxic and its supplements have a long history of safe usage dating back to thousands of years.
Who Uses Deer Antler Velvet?
Deer antler velvet is made into a range of products to suit the whole population from young children to the aged population. In reality, more than 80% of the entire population is likely to benefit from deer antler velvet consumption as long as it is taken in the right doses for their body types and goals.
Deer antler velvet review
AbraXCore, 20-34 male on treatment for less than a month had the following to say about deer antler velvet;
“In a nutshell, I had very little expectations for this when I got it. A buddy at the gym recommended that I try the Antler Farm Spray bottle. But after a month, I have to say that it actually works. Stronger and more energy. No side effects”.