Calorie Savings – Weight Loss – Croissant
Choosing the right type of bread is important if you want to lose weight.
Point is, in order to reduce excess fat and lose weight, we need to reduce the amount of calories we consume until it is lower than our calories-out. Exercise helps us to achieve this (by increasing calories-out) but we can also reduce calories-in by making better calorie choices.
Calorie Example – Croissant
- 1 plain 5 oz croissant with 1 pat butter contains 268 calories.
- If you eat 1 croissant a week, that’s 268 calories per week.
- Or 13,936 calories, per year
- 1 English muffin with preserves contains 168 calories.
- That’s 8,736 calories per year.
If you substitute a muffin for a croissant in this way, you save 100 calories per week, or 5,200 calories, per year.
Weight Reduction Consequences of this Calorie Saving
5,200 calories per year is the equivalent of about 1.5 pounds of weight.
Best Calorie Controlled Weight Loss Diet Plan
Weight Loss Program is one of the best calorie-controlled diet plans you can buy. It also contains brilliant advice on weight loss motivation and costs a fraction of other weight loss plans.