Calorie Savings – Weight Loss – Coffee
Choosing the right coffee is important if you want to lose weight.
Point is, in order to reduce excess fat and lose weight, we need to reduce the amount of calories we consume until it is LESS than our calories-out. Exercise helps us to achieve this (by increasing calories-out) but we can also reduce calories-in by making better calorie choices.
Calorie Example – Coffee
- 1 Coffee con latte, medium, whole milk contains 180 calories.
- If you drink five a week, that’s 900 calories per week.
- Or 46,800 calories, per year
- 1 Coffee con latte, small, skim milk contains 60 calories.
- That’s 300 calories per week; 15,600 calories per year.
If you substitute this for your whole milk coffee, you save 600 calories per week, or 31,200 calories, per year.
Weight Reduction Consequences of this Calorie Saving
31,200 calories per year is the equivalent of about 9 pounds of weight.
Best Calorie Controlled Weight Loss Diet Plan
Weight Loss Program is one of the best calorie-controlled diet plans you can buy. It also contains brilliant advice on weight loss motivation and costs a fraction of other weight loss plans.