Calories in Quarter Pounder
Please note: all calorie values are approximate
- A quarter pounder hamburger contains about 420 calories.
- A quarter pounder with large fries & large shake contains about 1200 calories.
- A quarter pounder with cheese, large fries & large shake contains about 1300 calories.
- To burn off the calories in the latter, take a brisk 5 hour walk.
- A better option than a quarter pounder is a regular hamburger with regular fries. This contains about 475 calories. You can walk off the calories in this, in less than 2 hours.
Personal Help To Reduce Weight
Counting calories in quarter-pounders helps you make better food choices, but when it comes to losing weight – PERSONAL SUPPORT IS CRUCIAL. And this is exactly what you get when you join Ann Weight Loss Program. The BEST motivation, the BEST personal help, the BEST weight loss forum and the easiest calorie-controlled diets on the Net.
Counting Calories Has Limits
Measuring calorie-content of food only works up to a point: nutrition is also important. Under certain circumstances, food energy cannot be properly metabolised without sufficient minerals and vitamins. For example, the energy in “empty calorie” foods becomes unavailable to our body and is stored as body fat until we ingest the necessary minerals and vitamins at some later time. This is why a healthy calorie-controlled eating plan should be based on nutrient-dense meals and snacks.