Easy Calorie Savings Without Dieting
Although it’s important to eat a balanced weight loss diet, low in saturated fat and refined sugar, the calorie content of our diet is crucial.
Because weight loss is only possible when CALORIES-IN is less than CALORIES-BURNED.
Calorie Savings – 3 Easy Ways to Reduce Calories
Here are 3 simple ways to reduce your daily calories without dieting.
Calorie Saving 1.
Instead of drinking 1 pint of whole milk (360 calories), per day,
switch to 1 pint skimmed milk (200 calories).
- The daily calorie saving is 160 calories.
- The annual calorie saving is 58,400 calories.
- This is the equivalent of 16.5 pounds of weight.
Calorie Saving 2.
Instead of eating 3 cups of Microwaved Caramel Popcorn (280 calories),
switch to 3 cups air-popped popcorn (90 calories).
- This is a saving of 190 calories.
- If you do this 4 times per week for a year, the saving is 39,520 calories.
- This is the equivalent of more than 11 pounds of weight.
Calorie Saving 3.
Instead of eating 4 oz of ground beef (305 calories),
switch to 4 oz ground turkey/chicken breast (130 calories).
- This is a saving of 175 calories.
- If you do this twice a week for a year, the saving is 18,200 calories.
- This is the equivalent of more than 5 pounds of weight.
Total Calorie Savings
The total calories saved is 116,120 calories.
This is the equivalent of 33 pounds of weight – in just 12 months!
Great Tips on Diet Motivation
If you’re looking for a healthy diet plan, with lots of practical tips on diet motivation, choose
Diet. Includes advice on all weight loss issues, like exercise, food and nutrition. Perfect for healthy weight loss and long term weight control. For information, click Diet Preview.