In order to get a lean body we need to adopt 2 regular habits. We need to cut food calories (calories-in) and burn off more calories (calories-out).
Diet pills don’t help us to get a lean body because they are not effective in helping us to reduce calories long-term or exercise more.
Get a Lean Body by Eliminating a Bad Weekly Eating Habit
- A small fast-food serving of fried onion rings contains about 250 calories.
- It is not an ideal food if you want to get lean.
By NOT eating onion rings, once a week, you reduce your calorie intake by about 13,000 calories, per year.
In body weight terms, this is equal to 3.7 pounds of weight.
An Easy Weight Loss Diet For a Leaner Body
If you really want to get lean, order Weight Loss Program. It includes a range of “brilliant” diet motivation tips, delicious diet options, exercise tips and costs only a fraction of most other diet plans.
How to Burn Calories & Lose Weight
A good way to get lean is to increase exercise, burn calories and raise your normal metabolic rate. This helps to keep your body in good condition and it helps to motivate you to lose weight.
How Exercise Helps You to Get a Lean Body
Let’s say you eat a banana nut muffin (approx 310 calories).
- If you jump rope, you can burn off all these calories in about 28 minutes.
- If you walk at 3mph, you can burn off these calories in about 62 minutes.
- In addition, exercise helps to raise your metabolic rate, which makes it easier to lose weight.
- Finally, exercise also helps you to get lean by boosting your motivation to stick to your weight loss program.
Note: all calorie-burn figures are approximate. They are based on a 150 pound woman. If you weigh more, you’ll burn more calories. If you weigh less, you’ll burn less calories.